Residence Life at WVU Tech
WVU Tech is committed to providing an educational living-learning experience for students living on campus. Our residence halls include a wide range of amenities and are staffed by student resident assistants and professional resident directors.
Check out our living options and amenities, read up on housing requirements, and meet our dedicated staff.
- Shuttle Schedule
View the Fall 2015 shuttle schedule by clicking here .
- If you fill out your housing application after July 3, please log onto mymountaineercard.wvu.edu and select a meal plan for the upcoming school year. If you do not select a meal plan by August 16th, you will be assigned the Golden Bear Select 15 meal plan.
- If you are unable to access the MyMountaineerCard site, you will need to activate your MyID first. Please go to MyID.wvu.edu and select claim account. Once you have activated your MyID, you will be able to log in and select a meal plan. You must be registered for classes in order to activate MyID.
- The housing application for 2015-2016 is now open! Log in to your MIX account to fill it out.
- Need help with the application? Download our helpful step-by-step walk through.
- Want to have a positive influence on the residence halls? Join Hall Council! Hall Council Meets every Monday at 7 PM in the Tech Center Student Activities Room.