Special Information Regarding COVID-19 Phased Move-Out Plan
Following Governor Justice’s stay at home announcement on March 23, 2020, the University has decided to postpone our previously scheduled phased residence hall move-out plan.
In the interest of everyone’s safety and well-being, please do not return to campus to retrieve your belongings until you receive further communication from the University about our updated move-out plan.
If you have left something in your room for which you have an immediate need (medicine, passport, etc.) please email your resident director with the following:
- Your Name
- Your room number
- What item(s) you need, and a description of the item(s).
- Where the item is located in your room
- What address (in the contiguous United States) you need the item sent to.
We will notify you when we have mailed the item.
Hogan Hall: Melissa.Pistor@mail.wvu.edu
University Hall: DCSpinks@mail.wvu.edu
Typically WVU Tech's residence halls officially close three times throughout the
school year. Because we realize that some students may not be able to get
home during these breaks, we are break housing.
- The normal cost for break housing is $25 per day.
- To ensure everyone's safety, no guests will be permitted.
- Normally no meals will be served in University Dining facilities and no meal plans will be active.
- Interested students can register online and must agree to additional terms specific to break housing.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or 304-929-1232.