WVU Tech's residence halls officially close three times throughout the school year. Because we realize that some students might still need a place to stay during these breaks, we are offering a solution - staying in town and on campus.
- The cost for break housing is $25 per day.
- To ensure everyone's safety, no guests will be permitted.
- No meals will be served in University Dining facilities and no meal plans will be active.
- Interested students can register online and must agree to additional terms specific to break housing.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or 304-929-1232.
Spring Break Housing
- Spring Break Housing registration will be available February 4, 2019.
- The cost per night is $25; all fees will be charged to the student's account.
- Deadline for registration is Friday, March 1, 2019.
- After that, a $35 late registration fee will be charged in addition to the nightly rate.
- Spring Break Housing is available nightly beginning Saturday, March 9, 2019 through Saturday, March 16, 2019. WVU Tech Residence Halls will reopen after the break at 8 AM, Sunday, March 17. 2019.
- Reserve your Spring Break Housing